Time & Location
21 Jul, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Dakshina Chitra Heritage Museum, R6FR+4M4, SH 49, Muthukadu, Tamil Nadu 603112, India
About the Event
- Do you wish you could be more creative in your classroom?
- Do you wonder how to come up with new ideas to teach your students?
- Do you aspire to have a classroom culture that fuels creativity?
Join TREE - Teaching Re-Imagined and DakshinaChitra Heritage Museum for an exciting immersive workshop for teachers to Unleash Your Creative Potential.
Don't miss our specially curated program designed to help you develop new mindsets, learn new teaching strategies, and above all, unlock the infinite creativity in you!
The program will include a range of creative activities and a panel discussion, as well as an exciting exploration of the power of metaphors in creative writing and art. While this event is open to all teachers, it will be particularly impactful for teachers of languages and the arts, as we will be focusing on creativity both in written and visual forms.
Date: Friday, July 21st, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Fee: Rs. 950/teacher (inclusive of lunch); if 4 or more teachers attend from a school, there is a group discount of Rs.850/teacher.
Here's a quick look at what we have in store for you:
- What is Creativity? How do we escape our boxes?
- Creating Metaphors in Poetry and Art
- See-Think-Wonder-Imagine: Using Spaces for Learning
Guest Speaker: Kiran Rao (Founder of Amethyst and Chamiers)
- Creative Spaces and the Creative Process
Guest Speaker: Dr.Sumitra Ranganathan (Professor of Music and Creative Expression, KREA University)
- Creative Visualisation: Imaginative Classrooms
- Breaking free and embracing your own creativity!